
Wearing heels?
I hear about a study made in a Italy University, in wich scientist were studing how to reduce the risk in women to suffer urinary incontinence (the lack of voluntary control of urinary functions) and they notice taht some women of the group had reuce this risk since they had start the study but they can explain why, because they were not taking any treatment yet. Then they discover that the difference between this women and the rest in the group was that everytime they came to the university they used heels, not to high but just a little, and that was enough to increase the force of a special group of muscles located in the floor of the pelvis, and with this they reduce the risk of suffering incontinence. After this discovering they began a new research in wich they put heels to all the women in the group, some very high and others not to high, and they discover that heels to high didn´t help women but little do, then they assume that little heels put the woman body in a special position, this is why they can make excercise that help incontinence problems while they walk. I had hear a lot of comments, and news were is told that heels help women in a lot of aspects, for posture, for health and this time for incontinence, so I think that is time to wear heels.

1 comment:
Hi Reyna! I do not agree with the article about taking supplemets, I found it rather determinist!.
I really found interesting the one about high heels!. I liked your comments, you make them sound very personal. The only thing I have noticed is the lack of some correct forms in verbs you used to describe past actions. I hope you improve this in your next reports.
Keep posted!
Post a Comment