Friday, March 28, 2008

Mishaps comment, 7th week

Raising Arizona

 I think the funnier mishaps in the movie were:

      1.       That every time Hi wanted to commit a crime the police caught him and he had to stay at jail for a short time, but that was a benefit for him because every time he had to go to jail he saw Ed and by this way he felt in love with her and married she.

      2.       That when Ed sent Hi to take one of the children he couldn´t decide which baby to take, and he put in the floor the kids and all of them started to crawl all around the room and he wasn´t able to control them so finally he put all of them back into their cradle and return to the car were Ed was waiting for his but without the baby

3.       When the couple of friends of Hi kidnapped the baby and took him with them to rob the bank, they left the baby behind in the road after they robbed the bank and when they get in the car a few time later they noticed they had left the baby behind.

The movie was really funny and showed the crazy things that a couple is able to do when they felt the wish to had a baby, but it finally had a message that showed us that we can do crazy and bad things but sometimes we had the opportunity to correct our mistakes and do the right thing.

1 comment:

Verónica Poujol said...

I enjoy reading your comments t, I mean, you write well in English. I just want to mention that you fell in love ( not felt in love) and marry to her ( nor with she) oki?.
I am also glad to see that you enjoyed this parodia to the American society always worried about winning, and everybody seems to be a looser here!.

I took note about your seven reports..

Keep posted!